Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Why Blog?

I see so many of my friends blogging and I wonder what is so interesting about it? I am yet to figure that out. And the best way to do that, I thought, is to start blogging myself.
This is my very first post, I have hardly written a couple of lines and already I am lost for words. Maybe, thats only me, but it gves me a lot to think about. I remember my school days, when we were asked to write essays and compositions on some topic. This is very similar, choose your topic, write what comes in your mind and forget. I find it difficult to put down my thoughts on paper, maybe because I never sincerely tried doing so. So, I decided I will give it a try, penning or rather "keying" my random thoughts and maybe I will figure out..Why Blog?

1 Comments:

Blogger himanshu said...

got here while i googled for 'Guncha koi'
...

why blog.. heres my tak on it...
http://here-i-am-himanshu249.blogspot.com/2006/04/blog-well-why-blog-andwhy-me.html

hav fun

later,
himanshu.

4:50 AM, April 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home